2008/12/6 David Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2008/12/6 Gregory Maxwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> They stopped being so useful after enwp increased the account
>> requirements to be able to upload, which is why they haven't been
>> placed in many articles lately. :(
>

> I'll start placing them in articles again if at least a few others
> will do so as well. That's you for one, Greg. Anyone else?
>

> - d.

Don't. As it current stand the system needs multiple changes before it
is fully ready for use again. I don't feel like making them via remote
control and in one case I need to get some info from the devs about
how one of the changes will impact the servers (basically I want to
put an if command into mediawiki:Sharedupload).

--
geni