I get the feeling Grawp isn't expecting us to do anything off-wiki.
If the victims call the police, it would at the very least (unless I'm
wrong, which is always possible) surprise him, possibly awaken his
mom/guardian to the reality of the situation, and probably turn this
from a "game" in his mind into an exchange with very real people.
OTOH, he might just laugh at us for overreacting... but at least that
way he'll get more careful, meaning no more death threats (on-wiki at
least, if he gets abusive via email the victims can employ filtering,
if he gets abusive on IRC the chanops can ban him etc.) and less
vandalism (maybe).  We should probably complain to <insert government
official | insert journalist> that Verizon is being oh-so-useless
right now...

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 4:32 AM, Sarah Ewart <sarahew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 4:02 PM, [[User:Thinboy00]] <
> thinboy00+wikipedial...@gmail.com <thinboy00%2bwikipedial...@gmail.com>>wrote:
>
>> so are we calling the police or not?
>>

> No, "we" aren't; it's up to the people who have been targets of death, rape
> and violence threats and whose children have been threatened with rape and
> murder to decide for themselves if they want to take that step or not. I
> would personally support people who wanted to do so and I hope the
> Foundation would, too, but it's a decision those people have to make for
> themselves.

Sincerely,
Thinboy00