I would very much liketo take Wps redirect and disam system and
rationalize it. the first step would be to change the policy so the
full form of the name, including middle names, are always used when
available. The second is to add geographic designators for all local
events and places  and organizations below the national level.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.