"Pending edits" might describe the edits, but not the "regime" or tool.

"Delayed editing" is one possible option for the tool. As in, "Delayed
editing has been applied to this article". Doesn't imply any kind of
checking or approval, nor censorship or the like, just that edits will be
delayed. I think even the average non-Wikipedian would understand vandalism
isnt "edits" in the same sense:

*"We will be placing some articles, especially those that get
vandalism, under "delayed editing". This means that when a completely
unknown editor edits the article, the edits won't be made public until they
have been given a basic check by vandalism patrollers. Once they are cleared
as non-vandal edits they'll be made public".*

FT2