On 28 May 2010 23:25, Rob Lanphier <ro...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> After much debate, we've settled on a name for the English Wikipedia
> implementation of FlaggedRevs:  "Pending Changes".

I find this decision very odd. "Revision Review" had much more support
(and very well-reasoned support) than any other option in the
discussion you started on this subject. You said in that discussion
that you thought it was "heading into jargon land" but didn't explain
that when I asked you to. I can't imagine what makes you think the
word "review" is more jargon than "pending" - they're both perfectly
standard English words. I don't know why you bothered starting the
discussion if you never intended to pay much attention to it.