On 10 September 2011 16:14, Bob the Wikipedian
<bobthewikiped...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will this be accessible to individuals without access to a subscribed
> institution? I've lost my access to JSTOR ever since I graduated in May.

That is indeed the plan, it seems. Post-1870/1922 material will still
be unavailable unless you're at an institution with a subscription to
that specific content, though.

I'm not sure if this applies to content in the general "journal"
collections only, or if it also covers things like the 19th Century
Pamphlets Collection - I suppose the way to find out is to test!

http://www.jstor.org/stable/60100683 is an 1828 pamphlet defending
medical dissection from the Pamphlets Collection.
http://www.jstor.org/stable/25497782 is an 1868 paper on Ogham from
the Ireland Collection.
http://www.jstor.org/stable/25665642 is an 1868 paper on Hegelianism
from one of the general collections.

If you can read all three without a login or without being on a
network belonging to a member, it's worked :-)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk