On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM, George Herbert
<george.herb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I started a thread along these lines a few hours ago on foundation-l.

I may cross-post there (foundation-l) gently chiding those who were
discussing the blackout there with no cross-posting or announcement
here (wiki-en-l). That was a really bad omission, given that this
directly affected the English language version of Wikipedia. I would
also plead that more cross-posting be done. It may sometimes lead to
parallel discussions, but that is better than those only following one
list missing out on announcements. If someone else wants to cross-post
this, or post before I do, please do.

Carcharoth