Corporate Representatives for Ethical Wikipedia Engagement.Here's the
Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crewe.group/

I see a pile of Wikimedians engaging with them, which is promising.

I visited WMUK on Tuesday and chatted with Stevie Benton (the new
media person), Richard Symonds and Daria Cybulska about this topic.
The approach we could think of that could *work* is pointing out "if
you're caught with *what other people* think is a COI, your name and
your client's name are mud." Because in all our experience, even
sincere PR people seem biologically incapable of understanding COI,
but will understand generating *bad* PR.

- d.