On 18 April 2012 13:55, Charles Matthews
<charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> But the real-life situation is that someone paid to edit has a boss and/or
> paymaster. Jimbo knows what he is doing here with sending out a soundbite,
> rather than citing the page. The boss can understand the soundbite, and is
> almost certainly not going to bother to understand the page.

Also note that in my experience, it is pretty much impossible to get
across even to nice PR people that they have a really bloody obvious
COI. I have spent much time trying. I would guess that this is because
getting their POV in is, in point of fact, what they get money for.

- d.