On 7/30/12, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30 July 2012 14:49, Carcharoth <carcharot...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> PPS. It strikes me that what I said here is better said on the
>> wikimediauk-l mailing list. Is it possible to subscribe to that
>> without having joined WM-UK?
>

> Yeah, it's just an ordinary Wikimedia mailing list. For "Wikimedians
> in the UK or interested in the UK", not necessarily WMUK members
> exclusively. Though for obvious reasons much of it is about WMUK
> stuff.

(changed the subject line)

Thanks. I have noticed (from browsing archives) that some other
mailing lists (the wikimedia-l one for example) are a lot more active.
That is part of the reason I've stayed out of such discussions, to be
honest, and just lurked and read archives of such lists. I suspect the
wikimediauk-l list is similar. I might be tempted to say too much too
often. But it's good to have the details.

Carcharoth