On 9/9/12, Kathleen McCook <klmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know why either.

I think it is because the subject line is being changed each time. In
some e-mail clients that shows up as a new thread each time (other
e-mail clients recognise some other thread identifier, I'm not quite
sure of the mechanics myself).

> I will send a research paper citation and stop.

The research paper citation was interesting. Please don't stop. It
would be good to see more stuff like that discussed (by you and
others) on this mailing list. This mailing list (the wikien-l list)
tends to be a lot quieter than the wikimedia-l mailing list, which can
make for different sorts of discussions.

Carcharoth