In reality, many businesses and individuals have filtering in place to
prevent access to pages that include certain keywords.  I've sometimes been
stymied when following a legitimate link when I'm on a computer that has
some form of net nanny software.

As it turns out, it seems that software isn't all that great and can
significantly affect performance. And certainly we don't know much about
what expectations they had if WMF projects accepted the "free" offer.

Risker