On 5 June 2013 20:35, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was pointed to this article in the Toronto Star <
> http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/06/05/top_10_most_controversial_wikipedia_pages.html>
> that in turn points to this study listed on the Cornell University Library
> site, and is intended to be a chapter in a book to be published next year: <
> http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.5566>
>
> I note that at least one of the authors has published a significant number
> of studies about Wikipedia in the past.

Mark Graham's past work on Wikipedia is very interesting, and rewards a read:

http://www.zerogeography.net/search/label/Wikipedia

As it happens, they're currently hiring for a research assistant at
the moment, so if anyone's interested in being a "Quantitative
Internet Geographer/Sociologist"...

http://www.zerogeography.net/2013/05/were-hiring-quantitative-internet.html

--
- Andrew Gray