Like so much it needs updating. It is of historical interest, at the very least. For example I discovered the unusual "[[List of big-bust models and performers]]" which was deleted at the 6th AfD, partly on the basis that it was redundant to [[Category:Big-bust models and performers]]. This category was later deleted on the basis that if the list was deleted, the category was irredeemable. A later redirect at "[[List of big bust performers]]" was speedily deleted with the summary "(R3<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:CSD#R3>: Recently created, implausible redirect)" - the page was then getting 864 hits a month, down from the *2,182* per day of 2008. This is a good example of where a piecemeal approach produces perverse results.