Thanks for the tips. Can you set the parameters of a search to only
return openly licensed content?

The viewing stats are interesting:

http://stats.grok.se/en/latest/Centenary_of_the_outbreak_of_World_War_I

A peak of 11,000 views yesterday.

But the main WWI article (not surprisingly) got large numbers of views:

http://stats.grok.se/en/latest/World%20War%20I

376,450 views on 28 July and another peak at 112,239 on 4 August.

Reached number three in the most-viewed list for the week of July 27
to August 2, 2014 (and was still at number 15 the following week):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Top_25_Report/July_27_to_August_2,_2014