This is certainly true, therefore at the end of november, translations will only be moved to ch.wikimedia.org and posted on this list, so that everybody can comment.
About one week after (or even later), bylaws will then be "officially" presented to the board, with notices on Mailing lists and mails to officers/boards members.
However, in this one week (or more), changes can still be made to the translations.
Regards
Michael