Hi all together

Michael Bimmler schrieb:
I absolutely agree here, what needs to be considered however is the following: If we have discussions about formal/legal things (e.g. about the form of the foundation), it gets awfully difficult to translate these terms into English. But we should certainly try to write as much as possible in English from now on. If someone didn't understand one particular

I do agree for the Homepage, but not for this mailinglist in general. AFAIK there are just very few persons that understand english better than german. All is it worth the effort? For me, I don't like the idea that all of my mails in english are being archived.

Regards

Robin