> Robin Schwab wrote:

> Now it's up to you to decide.

What just crossed my mind: If we want a "really prominent" person for
a speech (e.g. Jimbo) we would definitely need to ask him first, when
he has "time capacity". I mean otherwise we decide on June the xyth
and then Jimbo/the prominent guest  says "Oh what a pity, on June xyth
I can't come but it would have been possible one week later."
So as we only have 5 days left, we would need to *very quickly* ask
the relevant people when they would have time.
Regards
Michael

--
An eternity is very, very long, especially towards the end