Hi,

> Aber dann sollten wir bis am 1. M?rz warten, denn ab dann verlangt SWITCH
> die Registrierungsgeb?hr nicht mehr, und somit sparen wir 40 Franken pro
> Domain.

> >What do you think about the registration of other wiki... domains in
> > switzerland such as wikibooks.ch, wiktionary.ch and all the other wiki
> > projects...?
As I am already hosting wikipedia.de I would offer a "sponsored hosting" - we
make a contract as usual, I register the domains for the contractor
(Wikimedia CH) for which you pay the normal fees. The hosting services
(webspace, e-mail addresses etc.) will be for free.

But we will discuss that when the foundation has taken place.

As it might be that Wikimedia Deutschland rents a server at my colocation I
will ask if it is okay that both foundations could access the same services
on the same server and divide the costs.

Is someone at the Mitgliederversammlung at Frankfurt in the end of February?
It would be a good chance to discuss this.

Greets,

Manuel
All-Things-Open Projektgruppe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]