Hello,
at the moment, there are 5 non-self-nominations for board members and
one non-self-nomination for presidency. This would be an acceptable
number according to bylaws.
To clarify things, I'd like to ask the following people to confirm or
deny their nomination
Pursuant to Nando's proposal, I'd further like to ask them to mention
their real names on the candidatures page
As president: Ilario (if you for any reasons whatsoever would not like
to be president, please confirm whether you would then candidate as
board member)
As board members:
Flyout (Jürg Wolf)
Nofnof (Jürg Studer)
Mbimmler (Michael Bimmler)
Napa (Nando Stöcklin)
Seidl (Christian Seidl)

Confirmations can be made at the candidatures page or here.

Also, people should stand up now if they oppose one of the candidates.

--
Regards
Michael Bimmler