I have suggested this solution ("Interwikimedia day") to italian
wikipedians. A lot of people are enthusiastic of this proposal and
find it very interesting, also because we have a large number of
bilingual members (not only in italian Switzerland, but also in
Südtirol).

The problem is that in June there are planned other three meetings and
it is reasonable that some members could choose only a meeting.

Ilario