On 3/6/06, Michael Bimmler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pakeha, Nando and Frederic Schütz are nominated as auditors and board
> members. As they cannot be both, can they please confirm, what they
> want to be?

As I said on the Wiki page, whatever is needed. I have the competences
to be an auditor, so if we are short of auditors, I am happy to do it.
If we are short of (French speaking ?) board members, I am happy to do
it too. If we have enough people for both positions, fine with me too.
If I was to choose, I'd go for auditor, only because of time
constraints.

Frédéric