On 3/21/06, Ilario Valdelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
> if Michael and Nando and all members of this ML agreed, I suggest to
> organize a meeting room using the IRC channel. It's a simple solution
> and someone can have an answer to his own questions.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you propose that we make the
founding assembly itself on IRC? Because then, to be very frank, we
can forget about this. IANAL but I'm quite sure to have read that
Swiss law requires, that the association is "physically" founded and
that afterwards a "foundation protocol" is signed by president + one
board member (usually secretary/"aktuar"). So it won't work to do this
virtually on IRC.
But if you meant to do the "date-and-lieu-fixing" on IRC we could
certainly do this, however I think, some people here might be not so
experienced with IRC:
> Best Regards

Regards
Michael
> Ilario
>
> On 3/21/06, Patrick Kenel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I'd like to ask Michael or Nando whether they thought about to procede to
> > the foundation of our chapter. The bylaws are getting fixed now, we're
> > establishing a mail address, technical support is clear and the Wikipedia
> > Day is approaching. Back in January, we considered the foundation somewhen
> > in February or March. Now that we're already in the second half of March, it
> > seems still unclear when this is going to happen. I would favour a meeting
> > in Zurich where we already spent a calm Sunday afternoon in November. The
> > foundation assembly would (hopefully) also be a welcome opportunity to meet
> > people who couldn't attend last time (Ilario, Gatto Nero, Frédéric, Thierry
> > Pool, Christian Seidl, Irmgard etc.) or who didn't participate on this ML
> > (Voyager, Ilja, Javier).
> >
> > Greets, Patrick

Regards
Michael Bimmler