Hi

Just some questions about something, that maybe is discussed before, while
defining this section:

* While Wikimedia CH _SHARES_ the objectives of the Wikimedia Foundation _FULLY_
(not only in parts), do we have the right to discuss and form these objectives
actively or do we have to take whatever the Foundation decides, including a
total change of goals and as a extreme a total commerzialisation?

* If the Foundation decides something like this and the Swiss Chapter does not
share this objective, what options do we have then?

* Ist this wording a MUST if we want to be a Chapter of Wikimedia or can we opt
out in some subjects?

* If we have a different point of view than the Foundation, the wording says,
that we have nearly no rights to oppose against these subjects, because we HAVE
TO SHARE the objectives of the Foundation. My fear is, that we would become a
simple puppet of the foundation (nothing against it by now!) instead of a
self-contained association.

* As a possible szenario (just in my mind by now - but not in reach), our
association also want to support other software than the Wikimedia software,
what the Foundation could stop by this wording. And we have no chance to do
something against this directive.

I know, these questions can only be asked by a person out of a direct democratic
structure, but as I read the posting, those thoughts rose in my mind.

Jürg Wolf