Manuel Schneider [Everything Open] wrote:

> Well, there are two reasons why I'm hurrying with the date:
[....]
> Last but nor least the dates were proposals only. Feel free to add your
> favourite one.

All your reasons for having a founding assembly in the near future are
fair enough, and as I wrote, all my favourite dates are after 17 June,
so there is not much I can add to the list of dates...

> And: There's no problem, when you can't attend the founding assembly. If you
> declare your support and membership we will be able to vote for you and
> you'll become member of Wikimedia CH right away.

No problem.

> As we have one of each native speakers here it would be just a little job to
> adopt this changes in any language. I agree with you, that this has to be
> done before the founding assembly. We could have done this already...

The changes are probably easily done; I am more worried about the
proofreading, since none has been done of the French text yet.

Best wishes,

Frédéric