hi,

just brainstorming ...

if it is somehow possible i would like to have a
discussion/competition or whatever about wikipedia and teaching.
topics:
 * how to use current wikipedia
 * what has to be improved to give more value

maybe we could also get a sponsor into funding something for next
year, some university partnership, or google summer of code?

rupert.