Hi Rupert

A good entry point for researches like this is
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategorie:Benutzer_aus_der_Schweiz and its
subcategories.

Via the "Benutzerbeiträge"
(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spezial:Contributions/[Username] ) you can easily
check their activities and how many of these users are active and how many
articles they wrote. By using a script you can get this informations easily.

The numbers of monitored pages is not possible because of "Datenschutz" and a
hitlist is not in action anymore due to high server load of this statistic.

But you can evaluate the number of pages to swiss related topics by scanning in
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Filzstift/wikisign.org to the string
"<!-- schweizbezogen -->" or by catscan using
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~daniel/WikiSense/CategoryIntersect.php?wikilang=de&wikifam=.wikipedia.org&basecat=Schweiz&basedeep=8&mode=cs&tagcat=&tagdeep=3&go=Scannen&userlang=de

All these hints are related only to the german pages - I hope the french
Wikipedia has similar entry points.

Jürg
--
Zitat von [EMAIL PROTECTED]: