I think, some are getting it all wrong.  It is not about sympathies to
Nichalp or who so ever.

The problem is not conflict of interest editing... It is not even a
philosophical debate of Paid editing Vs Volunteer editing... The problem is
getting paid to white wash "negative materials" in favor of the clients,
which eventually render Wikipedia articles biased and information
suppressed... And if those people can get favors from the level of Admins,
it is definitely wrong. What is more shocking is that if that if an account
created possibly with a single purpose ( of protecting the interests of a
business group) can manage to climb up the ladder of admin-ship of a
"stronger" Wikipedia like en.wiki , it is definitely alarming !

At this point of time, I am giving the benefit of doubt of whether Wifione
is actually Nichalp or not. But definitely an account like Wifione aka
"Wireless Fidelity Class One" must be investigated.

It is not the first time, IIPM related folks tried to infiltrate Wikipedia
to get the articles in their favour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_checkuser/Case/Mrinal_Pandey

I am sure that scores of such sock puppet users are still having a free run
with related articles.
Previous sockpuppet investigations against Wifione in 2009 returned a
"possible" result.

Imagine having an admin also with ACC ( Account Creation) toolserver
authorization in the favour.

What is more shocking is that one  user who slapped the notice on Wifione
got this message on his talk page
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Makrandjoshi&oldid=104617335
(which closely translates to DONT YOU GET SCARED? THESE IIPM GUYS WILL KILL
YOU)

Now tell me, can volunteers like you and me fearlessly edit articles
related to IIPM to remove its bias, in such situations of death threats?
Least I want to go to Silichar after being sued.

-TC

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Pradeep Mohandas <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com