Hi Martin,

WMUK is currently developing a variety of resources to provide both a
Virtual Learning Environment and face-to-face training sessions. However
both of these are still in their infancy at the moment.

It would be helpful to know whether you already have some experience
editing Mediawikis (the technology behind wikipedia), whether on Wikipedia
or elsewhere.

It would also be good to know whether you have created a user account.
This is the first step. Perhaps you could contact me on my talk page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Leutha

WMUK is also looking at some activities for Black History Month. Please see:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Black_History_Month,_2012

Please add your name to the page if you feel you might like to be involved
in this initiative.

all the best
Fabian (User:leutha)