Dear all

I just wanted to remind you that the deadline for applications for the
Wikimedia Visiting Fellow (Climate) post is this Sunday. Applications are
in the form of a CV and covering letter sent by email to me. More details
here
<https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Wikimedia_Visiting_Fellow_at_Global_Systems_Institute>.

Please share this with anyone who you think might be interested and
suitable.

Many thanks
Lucy

--