A little concerned at the inclusion of:

“
*Take immediate action to mitigate IP blockage effects*by implementing
robust circumvention tools
“

If this is working around governments blocking Wikipedia then I am
obviously all for it. If it refers to circumventing on-wiki IP blocks
placed by administrators then that is a different matter. We shouldn’t have
affiliates actively encouraging block evasion…

Richard