> Unfortunately we get the name already divided up from PayPal and are
> stuck either guessing or making an unattractive 'Surname, Given' display
> which looks bad for everyone. :(

There is something to be said for annoying everyone equally. Being an
international organisation is very important for the foundation, it
may well be worth annoying (non-Hungarian) westerners unnecessarily in
order to show that we're not favouring any nationalities over others.
(This is all assuming people that use the Surname-Given name order
will actually care - they may all be so used to having their names
mangled that they barely notice anymore. A little market research may
be called for.)