There are 2 components to the JavaScriptDistiller library. One of them (the
ParseMaster class) is 100% in sync with the official distribution. The other
(the JavaScriptDistiller class) was originally based on the
JavaScriptPacker::_basicCompression function. That function had some issues
that we have worked out, and in the process of doing that we've gotten really
far away from the original source. It appears that our version is just about
stable, so I plan to offer the code in JavaScriptDistiller to the
JavaScriptPacker author to try and help make his library better as well.

In the former case, any changes should be strictly passed upstream. In the
latter case, I think we should offer them upstream but realize that we have
deviated from the original author's structure and possibly intentions enough
that they may or may not be wanted.

- Trevor