On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Dmitriy Sintsov <ques...@rambler.ru>wrote:

> I've cloned it from
> git://gitorious.org/mediawiki-wikia-rte/mediawiki-wikia-rte.git and I am
> having huge troubles even getting it to run without fatal errors in
> 1.17. It seems to require Wikia custom classes and extensions
> (WikiaSuperFactory, SASS, ThemeSettings- and more?) and also it accesses
> properties of Oasis skin (while I have my own Vector-derived skin with
> different name). I wonder should I spend some more days with it, or it's
> not going anywhere.

It's not going anywhere; as you see there's still a lot of things
referencing custom Wikia bits that just aren't available, and the jillions
of custom hooks are also missing so it doesn't actually work. My initial
modernization effort on it has been abandoned, though it's still a good
source of info to look at and learn from.

-- brion