3 Ноябрь 2012 г. 2:00:47 пользователь Platonides (platoni...@gmail.com) написал:

On 01/11/12 06:37, Dmitriy Sintsov wrote:
> > Also I wish it was possible to extend (and perhaps to define) classes
> via variable values:
> > class $myParser extends $wgParserConf['class'] {
> }
> $wgParserConf['class'] = $myParser;
> > Such way, multiple extensions could nest (override) default class. Even
> monkey patching is not so much needed then.
> Should probably be possible via eval(), however eval() is a hacky way.
> Perhaps a great idea for PHP 5.5.
> Dmitriy

We have one eval in MediaWiki for doing something like that.
(tests/phpunit/includes/parser/MediaWikiParserTest.php)

Interesting, thanks for the path.

If properly argued, it _should_ be simple to get a new hook added, though.

Monkey patching or dynamic class names (if were properly available w/o eval)
probably will have better performance than adding more hooks.
Also I wish another classes would be instantiated as fiexible as Parser, via
$wg* setting.
Dmitriy