I may be in the minority - but I like the idea of adding some structure to the
naming and logos. It may not matter to those of us already involved, but in
trying to engage new people - having three events with very similar purpose but
three different names is confusing and sometimes makes us look a bit
unorganized.

While it appears no one will be winning popularity contests shepherding this
conversation along, I am glad to see it happening.

-Greg aka varnent
Sent from my iPad. Apologies for any typos. A more detailed response may be
sent later.