On 15/02/13 17:28, Waldir Pimenta wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Platonides <platoni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 15/02/13 09:16, Waldir Pimenta wrote:
>>> 1) should all access points be on the root directory of the wiki, for
>>> consistency?
>>
>> No. The installer is on its on folder on purpose, so that you can delete
>> that folder once you have installed the wiki.
>>

> Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant that mw-config/index.php should be in te
> root, not that the installer files should. Unless I'm misunderstanding you,
> and by "the installer" you mean the contents of mw-config/ rather than
> /includes/installer (which would prove my point about unclear nomenclature).

Well, every bit of the installer used to be in the config folder, until
the rewrite, which moved the classes to includes/installer
Now you mention it, you're probably right in that it could be moved to
eg. /installer.php

> Thanks, that sounds quite useful, but I don't seem to be able to run it
> properly (I get a few php warnings, and "0/0" as output). I placed it in
> the root dir of my local wiki. Am I missing anyting?

Yes, you need to pass it a list of files as parameters.

If you want to run the script on the whole folder you could for instance
run:
 find -name "*.php" -exec php find-entries.php \{\} +