On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Yuvi Panda <yuvipa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Ryan Lane <rlan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On wikitech the blockers were the switch of the wiki name (from labsconsole
>> to wikitech) and this. There's still some issues that need to be worked out
>> for deployment on the main projects. Also, it needs a full review before
>> deployment to the projects, and we need to work out how this will affect the
>> OAuth plans. We have a kickoff meeting for this coming up soon. I'll send
>> updates when that occurs.
>
> Did anything come out of the Kickoff Meeting?

For OpenID, the plan coming out of the meetings is:
* As part of the current Auth Sprint, I'll be doing a full review of
OpenID with the goal of getting it deployed on the WMF cluster
* We are planning to make login.wikimedai.org an OpenID provider to
other WMF projects at some point in the near future

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ping me on or off list.