On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM, Jeroen De Dauw <jeroended...@gmail.com>wrote:

> In recent months I've come across a few mails on this list that only
> contained accusations of trolling. Those are very much not constructive and
> only serve to antagonize. I know some forums that have an explicit rule
> against this, which results in a ban on second violation. If there is a
> definition of the etiquette for this list somewhere, I suggest having a
> similar rule be added there. Thoughts?

To be fair, you were proposing that we use a proprietary third party web
site for editing wikimedia wiki pages, which would violate out privacy
policy and break our principles of openness. How was I not to think you
were trolling? My only alternative was to think you've simply lost your
mind.

- Ryan