Am 06.02.2014 21:09, schrieb Sumana Harihareswara:
> I agree that this mailing list is a reasonable place to discuss the
> interfaces.
>
> Notes from the Architecture Summit are now up at
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Summit_2014/TitleValue# . At
> yesterday's RFC review we agreed that we'd like to hold another one next
> week (will figure out a good date/time with Nik, Daniel, and the
> architects) and discuss TitleValue, see if there's anything that needs
> moving forward.

That would be great, better still if it was during business-hours for me :)

I'm currently working on an alternative approach to the PageLinker and
TitleFormatter interfaces, which would result in fewer classes. I'm not sure
whether that approach is actually better yet, but since several people have
expressed a preference for this, I would like to give it a try. I hope to have
this done some time next week.

-- daniel