On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Petr Bena <benap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will the new wiki be faster? Will it not log me off randomly even if I
> check "remember me". Will it serve coffee to new users?

Do you still have an issue where it logs you off randomly? That was very
briefly an issue that I caused when I switched keystone to a redis token
backend and incorrectly purged everyone's wiki tokens. I fixed that a few
days later. If you're still having the issue you should open a bug.

Also, wikitech pretty much assumes you'll be logged in, so I don't see it
getting much faster, seeing as that MediaWiki is slow as hell for logged-in
user no matter what you do.

- Ryan