On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:28 AM, Peter Hedenskog <pe...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> I like videos because it's so easy for non technical people to understand
> the value of performance. For me it has been a really good way to show and
> explain performance changes and what it looks like for the user.

Linked to this, for those who might question or not understand performance
work, people may want to compare the existing mobile experience on
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama with
http://future-wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Barack_Obama and
http://reading-web-research.wmflabs.org/wiki/Wikipedia on a real 2G
connection.

I'd be interested if anyone hasn't got time to record their experience to
document it as our load times vary around the world depending on how far
you are from a data centre among other reasons.