On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there, or will there be, a page somewhere that describes the outcomes of
> the Developer Summit?

I would love for the working group chairs to make the outcomes available
from the main WikiDev16 page:
<https://mediawiki.org/wiki/WikiDev16>

The meeting notes from most of the meetings are there, but please add
anything you feel is missing, and/or ask the chairs of each of the meetings
to document their next steps.  I have this on my TODO list to continue
following up with various working group chairs (and helping with this), but
I also have been busy with other work, so I don't fault them at all for not
getting to it.

Pine, could you describe what you hope to get out of the information?

Thanks
Rob