On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe that Flow is being used on an opt-in basis on Wikidata and
> Catalan Wikipedia, and is used on user talk pages by default on MediaWiki.
>
> Is that correct?
>
> Are there any wikis other than MediaWiki where Flow is enabled on all talk
> pages by default?
>
> Are there any wikis where Flow is widely used on an opt-in basis, even if
> it's not the default?

Good questions.  I'm kinda curious, but I'm not interested enough to dig it out.

I imagine a great place to (also) ask this set of questions is here:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Flow>

Rob
p.s. if you already have asked this on wiki, please let us know a
pointer to your question on-wiki, as that will result in a much better
archive for the conversation.