On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM, MAYANK JINDAL
<mayank.jind...@gmail.com> wrote:
>      My name is Mayank Jindal. I am third year undergraduate student
> currently studying at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. I want to
> take part in Gsoc-2017 from Wikimedia.
> I have knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, Python, Android app development and Web
> development and beginner in *Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.*
> I am very enthusiastic to learn new skills which would be required.
> Kindly guide me to proceed further.

Greetings!  It's a bit early for GSoC 2017, but certainly getting to
know the project now will help everyone in 2017.  I think a good next
step is to join one of our IRC channels and say "hi" there:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_on_IRC>

In case you have a tough time striking up a conversation, this page
gives you some more information to peruse while you wait.
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreach_programs/Life_of_a_successful_project>

Rob