Yes, the plan is to make an actual oojs ui theme, but I haven't gotten around to it because doing this stuff is complicated. If anyone wants to start one for me, that would be really helpful.

> Compliance with the WMF colour palette

This was the plan, but it kept changing. And apparently we still don't have a good way to just inherit it from a central source in extensions? I'll look into this later.

-I