On 30/08/17 17:41, Jon Robson wrote:
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 10:16 AM Bartosz Dziewoński <matma....@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Isarra Yos <zhoris...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are these changes in core, or in the skins themselves (Vector and
Minerva)? In other words, will printing from other deployed skins such as
MonoBook also see improvement, or is it up to the maintainers of each
other
skin to independently apply similar changes?

As far as I know, the big features are only in Vector, but core styles have
also received a few tweaks.

Yep that's right. They are also feature flagged. There are also some in
MediaWiki:Print.css

Most of the styles in Vector could be applied to all skins if that's useful
provided they can be overridden  (via getDefaultModules ) but that's not a
priority right now whole we get these tested  and easily done later on.

Minerva doesn't need these styles for instance.

An optional core module might be good here - like the external links one, the ones with all the content object styles, etc.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/message:print+(project:mediawiki/core+OR+project:mediawiki/skins/Vector)+is:merged

--
Matma Rex