As you may be aware, the Timeless skin has been undergoing deployment to various Wikimedia projects over the past couple of months, thus far deployed to five french projects, with a pending deployment for five more hebrew, german, and english projects in the works.

As the primary developer and designer on Timeless, it falls to me to address most of the issues as they come up, but to be quite blunt, I no longer have the financial stability to actually do this effectively, so I have submitted a grant proposal asking for funding for post-deployment support for Timeless. While the deadline for the community comments period is technically today, I have unfortunately been ill and unable to finish the proposal or get word out until now, and so would ask that anyone with comments, concerns, or other feedback (including and especially 'the proposal is completely incoherent'), please comment anyway within the next week (by the 24th) as this way it may be possible to incorporate and address them such that the grants Committee members will still be able to review them within the period. Even if not, comments and such may still prove useful for other purposes - task prioritisation, demonstration of support if needing to seek funding elsewhere, etc.

Timeless skin documentation: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Skin:Timeless
Deployment task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T154371
Grant proposal: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Isarra/Post-deployment_support

Thanks!