In light of the gerrit incidents these last few days, and as part of
the process of strengthening gerrit's operational security, we 've
just gone ahead and configured gerrit to add the User: HTTP header on
the response. To take advantage of that, we 've also amended the wmf
apache LogFormat directive to log that header if it exists. I 've
documented the change in
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Apache_log_format.

Note that the order of fields changes just a bit (the last field is
now 17 instead of 16, the 16th is now the User: HTTP header if it
exists, otherwise a -). If you are aware of anything that might break
because of that let us know.

Regards,

--
Alexandros Kosiaris