On 09/04/2019 17:53, Greg Grossmeier wrote:
PS: I just saw your follow-up reply. Sadly Gerrit is not mediawiki ;)
so it doesn't have all of the other built in anti-abuse features that
comes with the nice user features.

Most of MediaWiki's anti-abuse features consist of only applying certain rights to certain groups. This is, likewise, a certain right. Gerrit, likewise, has groups. This right can be attached to groups, as evidenced by the fact that it has already been attached to certain groups.

Given that we have no other feasible ways to do the thing the right allows, all I am asking is that this right be added to something that known volunteers and other trusted contributors can be added to. I believe there is even a group called 'trusted-contributors' already.

-I